ACKNOWLEDGMENT of RISK and RELEASE of LIABILITY
Date of Birth:
Every Person must Read and Understand this form before Participating in Equine Activities TO: Natural Horsemanship Association (NHA), Partridge Horse Hill (PHH), Harmony Horsemanship (HH), their directors, employees, officers, volunteers, business operators, family, friends, contract workers and site property owners. (all of them collectively called the HOST) Initial each item below After Reading and Understanding the item
1. I Understand there are Inherent DANGERS, HAZARDS and RISKS, (collectively called RISKS) associated with Equine Activities and injuries resulting from these “RISKS” are a common occurrence.
2. I Acknowledge that the Inherent “RISKS” of Equine Activities mean those DANGEROUS conditions which are an integral part of Equine Activities, • The propensity of any equine to behave in ways that might result in injury, harm or death to persons on or around them and to potentially collide with, bite or kick other animals, people, or objects. including but not limited to:
3. I Freely Accept and Fully Assume All Responsibility for the Inherent “RISKS” and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my Participation in Equine Activities.
4. I Acknowledge that it remains my Sole Responsibility to act in such a manner as to be responsible for my own safety and to Participate Within My Own Limits.
5. In addition to consideration given for my Participate in Equine Activity, I and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively called my “Legal Representatives”) agree
SIGNED This day of
Do Not Sign Until You Understand All Items Above
Leave this empty:
Signed by Lindsey Partridge
Signed On: January 7, 2019
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: ACKNOWLEDGMENT of RISK and RELEASE of LIABILITY
Agree & Sign