There are some optional extras we offer at Partridge Horse Hill, you can purchase them as you need them. Once we receive the payment confirmation we will book and scheduel the service.
- Farrier trim – includes scheduling, catching/holding for the farrier and paying the farrier for a basic trim.
- Blankets on – includes bringing your horse in, brushing/drying off if needed, and blanketing with your blanket(s) as directed (premium board includes blanket changes)
- Blankets off – includes taking off your blanket(s) as directed and hanging on your blanket hook (premium board includes blanket changes)
- Deworming – includes giving and supplying your horse a dewormer appropriate for their weight
- Thrush Treatment – includes bringing your horse in, picking out their hooves, and treating with thrushbuster
- Mud Fever Treatment – includes bringing your horse in, bathing/brushing off their legs, treating with medicated soap/protective cream as appropriate
- Catch and Hold – includes catching/bringing in your horse and holding them for various appointments (vet, massage, etc) not to exceed one hour.
Refunds and Scheduling
- There are no refunds for purchased services unless we do not have the availability to meet your needs.
- Once a service is paid for, you can reply to the confirmation email or email email@example.com to schedule your service or confirm any additional details.