- Corgi Details/Options: This agreement is for the option to purchase a Pembroke Welsh Corgi from Partridge Horse Hill (PHH). The Corgi will be a purebred Pembroke Welsh Corgi by Quigley Fuzzy Bear (AKC and CKC registered) or Pancake (registered AKC, family name is Thorgi), and you choose either ‘normal fur coat’ out of either Molly Butter Fox (AKC and CKC registered) or Gentle Lona Bear (ACA registered), or ‘fluffy coat’ our of Eevee (not registered) or Felicity (AKC registered).
You specify what you think you are looking for, you are able to change your mind later, it just helps us let other people on the list know how many people are looking for female/male etc.
Gender (Male or Female):
Colour (Red/White or Tri Colour):
Tail (Tail or Doc Tail):
*PHH promotes keeping the tails because cutting the tail off is only done for cosmetic purposes and is completely unnecessary. Removing tails needs to be done before 5 days old and thus we do not guarantee that puppies will have tails done for each litter. There is an extra cost for tails being cut of $200.
- SERVICE PROVIDED: The sale of the Corgi puppy includes a minimum of one veterinarian health check, first vaccinations, and deworming provided by and recommended by a veterinarian. Puppies are sold without registration papers.
- DATES OF SERVICE and WAITLING LIST PROCESS: Below are the following steps and process for the application and waiting list process:
- The buyer submits their application with the deposit to PHH.
- PHH confirms receipt of application, and informs the buyer of approval (or in rare cases disproval). As well, PHH will inform the buyer what number they would be in line if being put on the list.
- The buyer confirms via email or written letter if they wish to proceed with being placed on the waiting list.
- If the buyer chooses not to be on the list, the deposit is returned and the contract closed. For example, if you submit your application/ deposit, and PHH informs you that you are number 25 on the waitlist. You may not want to wait that long, so you can choose to cancel your application and receive the deposit back.
If the buyer chooses to proceed and stay on the waiting list, the following steps occur:
- PHH processes the deposit ($100), which is non-refundable, and you are officially placed in queue on the waiting list.
- PHH will notify the buyer of their standing on the list and litters born. Currently litters at PHH have ranged from 3-10 puppies.
- When an eligible Corgi becomes available, PHH will notify the buyer of the option to purchase. PHH will provide photos/videos via email/social media. The buyer can make arrangements to come view the puppies and adults if they want to. Typically how this looks, is if you are on the list for short hair puppies for example, you will be notified when short hair puppies are born. If you are #3 on the list for example, you will be able to choose a puppy from any of the puppies after 1st and 2nd pick are chosen.
- The buyer will need to respond within 48hrs with their intentions to purchase, pass, make a visit, or if they need more information/video. If no response is received, we will assume that you are passing on the litter/puppy.
- If the buyer chooses a puppy, they will confirm via email their choice and send an etransfer with the final payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or via paypal to
- At any time you can choose to be removed from the waiting list – indicated by email or written letter, and you will lose your deposit.
Puppies are chosen in order of the list. If a pup is available to you, but you choose not to take the puppy for any reason, you simply stay on the list (for example if you were #8 on the list and decided to pass on the puppy offered to you, but everyone else #1-7 took puppies, then you would become #1 on the next litter). Exception – you may ‘pass’ on the list a maximum of 4 times or two years (whichever comes first) and if you still do not want a puppy, your deposit is forfeited and you are removed from the list. If for any reason PHH will not be breeding/expecting future litters, you will not be able to have choice from a future litter.
COSTS: ‘Normal Coat’ cost of the Corgi puppy is $1750 Canadian. ‘Fluffy Coat’ cost of Corgi puppy is $2250 Canadian. All puppies come with a health certificate, first deworming, and first vaccines as provided from a licensed veterinarian.
Your choice (fluffy or normal coat):
All puppies born to Eevee and Felicity are fluffy. All puppies born to Molly and Lona are normal coat. Buyers that request a tail doc will pay an additional $200 due after puppies are born but before tails are done. The sale amount is to be paid with a non-refundable $100 Canadian deposit paid in cash, etransfer or cheque. The remaining amount of $1650/$2150 is due when a Corgi choice has been confirmed. The remaining amount can be paid by e-transfer or paypal. In the unlikely event PHH discontinues breeding, the deposit will be refunded. PHH guarantees there are no liens/loans against the Corgi. There is an additional fee to use Paypal to cover Paypal costs.
- TRUE INFORMATION: PHH guarantees the information provided is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge. PHH guarantees the Corgi parents are not kennel bred, and that the Corgi parents are kept as family dogs, living in the house with the family and socialized as family pets. All Corgi puppies born at PHH will be socialized, cuddled, kissed, and loved while in care at PHH.
- SERVICES NOT INCLUDED: Transportation of the Corgi is not included – the buyer must be present to pick up the Corgi. Any medical/health exams, procedures, vaccinations, or medications provided after the Corgi pick up date are at the expense and responsibility of the buyer (except Spay/Neuter and first Rabies vaccination as mentioned under Costs).
- LIABILITY: The owner/buyer does not hold Partridge Horse Hill, Lindsey Partridge, James Partridge, family, friends, helpers, or employees accountable for any damage/injury/death that may arise to human, animal, or property while on PHH property or from the Corgi purchased from PHH. The buyer is responsible for carrying any insurance they desire for the Corgi. Client/family/friends enter PHH at their own risk, are responsible for their own safety. The buyer understands that PHH is an equestrian facility and farm with animals and farm machinery that live/operate on the property.
- PICTURES AND VIDEOS: PHH may use pictures/videos/names of the Corgi for promotional purposes, videos, blog, social media, etc including media that is monetized. There will be no compensation provided to buyers for any use of pictures/videos.
- HEALTH GUARANTEE: PHH guarantees the Corgi will receive a health check from a veterinarian and any health concerns will be notified to the buyer. The buyer can choose to have any exam reports forwarded to their personal vet at no cost (if applicable). The buyer can choose to follow up with their own personal veterinarian for further consultation/exam of the Corgi at their own cost. The buyer has 14 days (2 weeks) after the Corgi pick up date to complete any health exams. If there are any potential health concerns identified by a veterinarian, the buyer will notify PHH and can choose to keep the Corgi or pass and return the Corgi, which they will then be returned to the waiting list. If returning the Corgi, the medical information from the veterinarian will be forwarded to PHH (or PHH’s veterinarian). PHH guarantees that the parents of the Corgi are in good health as deemed by a veterinarian, and receive routine medical care as recommended by a veterinarian.
- BUYER’S COMMITMENT: The buyer enters this agreement with the intent to keep the Corgi as a family pet for life. In the event the buyer can no longer keep the Corgi, they will first notify PHH and offer PHH the opportunity to take the Corgi back at no cost. If PHH cannot take the Corgi back, PHH will assist in the rehoming of the Corgi and the buyer guarantees to inform PHH of where the Corgi is rehomed and that the Corgi will only be given to a family and not be surrendered to a pound, foster home, kennel, slaughter, or animal testing. In the event the buyer is found to have used the Corgi for animal testing, slaughtered the Corgi for meat consumption, used the Corgi in a puppy mill breeding operation (the Corgi was not living inside with the family), or committed acts of abuse or neglect against the Corgi, the buyer agrees to pay a $5000 penalty to PHH.
- LEGAL COMMUNICATION: communication in the format of email or written letter will be considered legal and binding.
If you would like to buy more than 1 corgi puppy (in which case a $100 deposit is required for each) please write that information here along with any other special details you would like us to know:
- Signing: Buyer Information