- 531 Hwy 35, Pontypool, Ontario
- In Kawartha Lakes between Lindsay and Oshawa.
How to Join Us
Please Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to come board at our facility.
- Partridge Horse Hill started in 2011. Every year we make new improvements.
- Learn more about our facility click here.
Some new things we’ve done since 2011:
- installed automatic waters, water hydrants, and hydro to the paddocks
- new paddocks and run in shelters – the entire farm has new fencing (we are a wire fence free farm)
- an outdoor sand ring and outdoor obstacle ring
- new indoor arena (80 x 250ft includes indoor hay storage space and tack up/locker space)
- a steal round pen
- lights to the outdoor sand ring and round pen
- many obstacles including teeter, table, bridge, carwash, pedestal, pool noodle squeeze, high bridge, and balance beam
- created a paddock paradise system so the horses have dirt tracks with fenced off grass areas that they have access to when it is a safe length to eat
- bleachers for seating both indoors and outdoors at the rings
- installed new lighting in the barn
- purchased new caveletti jumps and poles to add to our collection of jumps
- painted the barn & roof
- installed lockers for boarders and part boarders
- purchased a variety of toys and props including barrels and hula hoops (every year)
- new heated viewing/education room
- new shelters
- new indoor washstall with hot water
- We only offer outdoor board.
- View our boarding contract
- A boarding contract needs to be completed. Click Here
- A waiver needs to be completed and social media form, click here to go to our forms page
- Please contact us if you are interested in boarding with us.
Refunds and Cancellations
- There are no refunds for boarding fees. Board is due on or before the 1st of each month. Please see the boarding contract for more details.