Activities we offer
- learning about horse care and grooming
- having fun with horses on the ground (leading, horse agility)
- movie tricks with our horses that have starred in feature films
- riding lesson
- games with horses (musical stalls, Simon says)
- having fun in our obstacle park for horses (bridges, teeter totters, and more)
- costume party with horses (come dressed up and you can dress up the horses to match)
“I would love to send a letter or do a rave review upon our experience today! We cannot believe the time and attention each child received and were so overwhelmed with the place, and with your staff and volunteers! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this as my daughter said “the best birthday EVER”!!!!!!!!We went into this blind, not really knowing what to expect and you exceeded everything I had in mind. I do not know much about horses, but my daughter has been intrigued for years, and today she got to share this learning with her very best friends.Thank you!”
How to Book
- You can pay online for the experience you would like. Then email email@example.com (or reply to the payment confirmation email you got) to confirm dates, times, and activities. You will need to confirm you final numbers 1 week in advance of your event so we can have the correct number of staff on hand.
- Group experiences are typically Friday evenings and Sundays. We do have some availability on other days of the week but are subject to staff availability.
- You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options or availability first if you prefer.