Look below or view our online calendar
This page was last updated May 16, 2017.
If you would like to book Lindsey for a Harmony Horsemanship clinic please take a look at our clinics page for more information. To see Lindsey’s list of offsite clinics she is teaching click here.
- 6 (Saturday): Natural Horsemanship Trade Show. Featuring demos and presentations from horsemen and equine care specialists. 9am – 6pm. Visit http://www.nhassociation.ca/nha-trade-show/ for more details.
- 7 (Sunday): Freedom Based Training Workshop with world renowned Elsa Sinclair from the USA. Elsa is famous for her work in the documentary ‘Taming Wild’ where she takes a wild mustang and tames her to ride using NO equipment. Her methods are truly inspirational. We are her only Canadian stop on her world tour. $100 to participate with your horse, or $20 to watch. NHA members can watch for $10. RSVP required. Registration Form Click Here.
- 20-22: Liberty Clinic with Lindsey Saturday and Sunday. Optional Holiday Monday private sessions to help you advance your liberty further. $250 for the weekend to participate, with optional Monday private 30 min session for $50. To audit for the weekend is $50. Each registered participant can bring one auditor for free. Registration and Information Click Here. Email [email protected]
- 27-28: Advancing Liberty Clinic with Lindsey: learn how to get your horse to want to be with you, have fun playing with your horse, and achieve the ultimate goal of liberty. SOLD OUT for participants, taking registration for auditors only. Registration and Information Form Click Here. Email [email protected]
- 4 (Sunday): Play Date – come play on the obstacles and/or schedule a lesson with Danica to help you! More details click here
- 11 (Sunday): Play Date – come play on the obstacles and/or schedule a lesson with Danica to help you! More details click here
- 22-25 (Thursday to Sunday) Centered Riding Clinic with Level 4 Master Margreet Bouwmeester (from the Netherlands). Cost is $500 for the 4 days or $300 for the weekend. If you are a centered riding instructor you can count this as an update. If you are a NHA member you can ride for $400. Note the registration deadline of March 1st has passed. Please email for availability to ride or audit. Registration and Information form click here. Email [email protected]
- 8 (Sunday) Mountain Trail Horse Show – this is run by the Ontario Mountain Trail Horse Society and all entries and memberships are done through http://www.ontariomountaintrail.weebly.com/ We will have lots of great prizes!
- 23 (Sunday): Play Date – come play on the obstacles and/or schedule a lesson with Danica to help you! More details click here
- 26-30: Become the Centre of Your Horse’s Universe, 5 day course with Lindsey Partridge. Participant Spots are sold out. More details visit: http://5daysofharmonyhorsemanship.gr8.com/
- 13 (Sunday): Play Date – come play on the obstacles and/or schedule a lesson with Danica to help you! More details click here
- 1 (Sunday): Play Date – come play on the obstacles and/or schedule a lesson with Danica to help you! More details click here
- 18-22 (Wednesday-Sunday) Become the Centre of Your Horse’s Universe, 5 day course with Lindsey Partridge. Participant Spots sold out. Auditor space available. More details click here.
- 5 (Sunday) tentative date for Halloween Ride
- 15-19 (Wednesday-Sunday) Become the Centre of Your Horse’s Universe, 5 day course with Lindsey Partridge. More details click here.
- 29- December 3: Advancing Liberty. 5 day course (at Partridge Horse Hill in Pontypool, Ontario): only available to Harmony Horsemanship Students that have attended a clinic or are in the online 101 course. More details visit http://advancingliberty.gr8.com/
- 9 (Saturday) tentative date for PHH Christmas Party and Concert
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Partridge Horse Hill Shop Show your PHH pride by wearing our new T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- Harmony Horsemanship Shop If you love harmony with your horse this is the place to shop! Also featuring 'Life is Better with an OTTB' clothes
- Harmony Horsemanship 101 Course learn online
- Online Calendar to check booked lessons and events
MEET OUR HORSES & PONIES
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just have to let you know that I’m super excited about what I’ve been learning from you in the few lessons I’ve had with you. It’s so different then anything I’ve been taught before and I love it. It’s so effective with Prairie as well.
I notice such an attitude change in her (especially in the last lesson with the tarp). She’s always been fairly willing to learn but she would become very easily frustrated and I haven’t seen that with her at all. I really feel like I have found a renewed energy and enthusiasm for riding. So, thank you! Looking forward to next time.
Sue A.adult pleasure rider
The boys had a wonderful time at your games camp last week. They are begging to go back for next year’s camp. Warrior looks amazing. The girls at your place work very well with him. Your horses are very well cared for and it shows.
I love Lindsey’s style of teaching. Natural horsemanship makes me feel like I am making a connection and building a partnership with the horse I am riding instead of simply just riding a horse.
Marcie I.Young adult endurance rider
Lindsey has introduced me to the world of natural horsemanship and provided me with many opportunities. She always has confidence in me, even when I doubt my own abilities. She makes me feel that Phin and I can do anything together, and whenever I want to try something new or a little more challenging, the answer is never no — she helps us work up to our goals, whether it is bridleless riding, jumping higher, or cantering jumps. She has helped me build my relationship with Phin, which is extremely important to me. It’s not just about the riding, but about the special relationship between horse and rider. For me there is no greater reward when working with horses than knowing the horse loves and trust you, and Lindsey makes that possible. Not only is Lindsey an outstanding teacher, but an even better friend. I am so glad to have met her and her wonderful horses too. Thank you Lindsey for everything you’ve done for me so far, I love taking lessons from you and look forward to building my natural horsemanship skills even more.
Erin K.Teenager, Jumper/Trail Rider
I watched Lindsey at the Everything Equine Trade Show as she rode with no bridle or halter, it was something that I thought was only ever a dream until today (after having her first ride with her horse using no bridle/halter and completed figure 8 patterns, back up, etc) and now I realize it is reality.
VickyAdult Pleasure Rider