Horse training is with a harmony horsemanship approach and can focus on many things. Partridge Horse Hill specializes in the following types of horse training:
- Starting horses (sometimes called breaking horses)
- Retraining Ex-race horses
- Training jumpers
- Training pleasure & trail horses
- Training for obstacle disciplines such as mountain trail or extreme cowboy
Partridge Horse Hill also has experience in training Western, Dressage, Speed Events, and Eventing. Partridge Horse Hill can train horses with specific problems or needs like trailer loading, bridling, saddling, etc.
We have successfully trained a large number of horses of all ages, breeds, and temperament. Lindsey has trained over 100 horses and continues to train new horses every year. In 2015 she trained ‘Soar’ and ‘Lion of Wallstreet’ as part of the Thoroughbred Makeover 2015 -she won the title of America’s Most Wanted Thoroughbred with Soar. Lion of Wallstreet won 2nd place in Trail (1st place was Soar). In 2016 she was the Freestyle and Trail Champion at the Thoroughbred Makeover.
Learn more about us here.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Partridge Horse Hill Shop Show your PHH pride by wearing our new T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- Harmony Horsemanship Shop If you love harmony with your horse this is the place to shop! Also featuring 'Life is Better with an OTTB' clothes
- Harmony Horsemanship 101 Course learn online
- Online Calendar to check booked lessons and events
MEET OUR HORSES & PONIES
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just have to let you know that I’m super excited about what I’ve been learning from you in the few lessons I’ve had with you. It’s so different then anything I’ve been taught before and I love it. It’s so effective with Prairie as well.
I notice such an attitude change in her (especially in the last lesson with the tarp). She’s always been fairly willing to learn but she would become very easily frustrated and I haven’t seen that with her at all. I really feel like I have found a renewed energy and enthusiasm for riding. So, thank you! Looking forward to next time.
Sue A.adult pleasure rider
The boys had a wonderful time at your games camp last week. They are begging to go back for next year’s camp. Warrior looks amazing. The girls at your place work very well with him. Your horses are very well cared for and it shows.
I love Lindsey’s style of teaching. Natural horsemanship makes me feel like I am making a connection and building a partnership with the horse I am riding instead of simply just riding a horse.
Marcie I.Young adult endurance rider
Lindsey has introduced me to the world of natural horsemanship and provided me with many opportunities. She always has confidence in me, even when I doubt my own abilities. She makes me feel that Phin and I can do anything together, and whenever I want to try something new or a little more challenging, the answer is never no — she helps us work up to our goals, whether it is bridleless riding, jumping higher, or cantering jumps. She has helped me build my relationship with Phin, which is extremely important to me. It’s not just about the riding, but about the special relationship between horse and rider. For me there is no greater reward when working with horses than knowing the horse loves and trust you, and Lindsey makes that possible. Not only is Lindsey an outstanding teacher, but an even better friend. I am so glad to have met her and her wonderful horses too. Thank you Lindsey for everything you’ve done for me so far, I love taking lessons from you and look forward to building my natural horsemanship skills even more.
Erin K.Teenager, Jumper/Trail Rider
I watched Lindsey at the Everything Equine Trade Show as she rode with no bridle or halter, it was something that I thought was only ever a dream until today (after having her first ride with her horse using no bridle/halter and completed figure 8 patterns, back up, etc) and now I realize it is reality.
VickyAdult Pleasure Rider