When: Saturday June 9th, 9am – 5pm
Where: Partridge Horse Hill, 531 Hwy 35, Pontypool, Ontario
- Browse a lot of used tack, priced to sell. Some items from PHH include:
- Horse blankets ranging from size 72 – 81 including rain sheets, coolers, quarter sheets, fly sheets, 150 gm fill
- Tons of English girths and western cinches selling as low as $1
- Reins and bridle pieces from $1
- Saddle pads from $5
- Hoof boots/boots from $5
- Polo wraps from $5
- Halters from $1
- English Saddles – close contact Wintec, All purpose Bates, Treeless dressage
- Western Saddles – SQHB 15″ seat dark brown leather, youth western saddles (leather), and more
- Shipping boots
- Bring your own tack for sale and set up a table purge your tack (no cost to set up your own table)
- We are doing a spring cleaning and will have a bunch of items available including some furniture (high quality wooden wardrobe and desk), dishes, fancy tea cup sets, serving dishes, and more. Priced to sell.
- PHH Family it’s time for a sprucing up of our favourite jumps. Do you have a creative design?
- We’ll provide the paint, brushes, and jumps. You get to paint/design how you like it.
- After 5pm we’ll be announce winners for:
- The most creative jump set
- The best hunter jump set
- The best jumper jump set
- Most attractive jump set
- Prizes will includes items from the Harmony Horsemanship shop and vending machine.
- Pizza and drinks provided to everyone participating in the jump painting over lunch. Want to participate but can’t be there on Saturday? Let us know and you can decorate/paint your jump before Saturday to be entered in the contest.
- Jumps will include a minimum of 2 standards and 4 poles as part of the ‘set’.
- If you have any ideas that need something to be built in advance, or a different colour, please contact us in advance with your idea so we can have it ready for you.
- Colours of paint provided will include Tremclad colours – black, red, blue, yellow, green, white
- Please register to participate (so we know numbers for drinks, pizza, and paint brushes) by emailing email@example.com
Like us on Faceboook
- Partridge Horse Hill Shop Show your PHH pride by wearing our new T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- Harmony Horsemanship Shop If you love harmony with your horse this is the place to shop! Also featuring 'Life is Better with an OTTB' clothes
- Harmony Horsemanship 101 Course learn online
- Online Calendar to check booked lessons and events