Lindsey – Owner of Partridge Horse Hill, founder of Harmony Horsemanship, president of Natural Horsemanship Association, and a Registered Nurse. Some highlights of her resume:
- Trail & Freestyle Champion at the Thoroughbred Makeover 2016
- Actress & Horse Wrangler for the movie Unbridled, 2016
- Winner of the Extreme Cowboy Shoot Out Race, Can Am Equine Expo, 2016
- Platinum coach and trainer with Natural Horsemanship Association, 2016
- Ontario Equestrian Federation Western Rider Level 4, 2016
- Parelli Natural Horsemanship Level 4 Freestyle and Finesse, 2015
- Centered Riding Instructor Level 1, 2015
- Winner of the Thoroughbred Makeover Competition, 2015
- Ontario Equestrian Federation/ Equine Canada English Rider Level 8, 2009
- Certified Coach of Ontario in the sport of Equestrian, 2006
- See Lindsey in the Media click here
- Author of Natural Horsemanship Answering the What, Why, and How for ALL Disciplines
– has been riding and working with horses since 2007. Her horse’s name is Roxie and over the past two years she has taught her everything she knows, including how to lie down on cue. Danica enjoys jumping small courses, trails, and riding obstacles. Her two favourite things to do with her horse are ride bareback and bridle-less, and play at liberty. She loves to teach and is always willing to pass on her knowledge to those who wish to learn.
Caileigh Anne – Silver Certified Coach from the Natural Horsemanship Association. Started riding in 2005 and coaching in 2014. Currently in school to become a Paramedic at Centennial
College. Many years experience riding on the Trillium and A-Circuit in both the hunter and jumper ring, shadowed Lindsey Partridge in coaching and spent numerous lessons learning from her while training my own horses. She has participated in multiple Centred Riding Clinics, jumping clinics, dressage clinics, show clinics and horsemanship clinics. She has a love of coaching all ages, training horses, learning how to better herself in horsemanship, as well as sharing her knowledge with her students.
Rebecca (Becca) Brown: EC Competition Coach – English Centered Riding Instructor, Natural Horsemanship Student, Pony Club Coach, Coaches/Competes in dressage, huner/jumper, groundwork, equitation, 3 day eventing, pleasure riding. 20+ years experience, Competes in 3 day eventing and hunter derbys with her 10 yr old warmblood gelding
which she trained. Works with students to develop riders’ confidence and build a cooperative relationship between horse and rider. Supports students of all ages in a safe, non-judgemental environment emphasizing good sportsmanship and a fun atmosphere.
Ally: Ally started coaching in 2011 and riding in 2005. She spent 5 years attending PHH summer camps!) learning from multiple different mentors, trainers and coaches in many different styles and disciplines of riding; experienced in Hunter, Jumper, Eventing, Western Pleasure, Gaming, Natural Horsemanship/Freestyle/liberty as well as basic dressage. Ally’s goal for her students is to combine little bits from every discipline and use them together to make the best, most efficient horse and rider team; teaching step by step, focusing on starting properly – with a healthy flat work and good position, then going anywhere from there! Ally has 3 horses which she uses her practices on, all trained herself; one in Western Pleasure, Hunter/Jumper/Dressage and Freestyle/Liberty, she also takes on new horses in need, to work on and sell. She is open to all ages/experience, beginner – advanced, pleasure – competitive rider, Western or English ! Currently working towards her Equine Guelph Studies Diploma, competition coach certification, and Level 10 rider level test to pursue training.
Carolyn – Is our Office Manager. If you want to schedule a lesson, book a clinic with Lindsey, register for an event or have a question she is the person to go to – you can email her at [email protected]
Annette – Lindsey’s mom as well as ‘Camp Mom’, she completes all of the registration for camp and often is the one preparing the meals for clinics and events.
Korey – Is our Farm Manager. She is in charge of making sure the farm and horses stay in great shape.
We also have many helpers at the farm – learn more about our helpers program
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Partridge Horse Hill Shop Show your PHH pride by wearing our new T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- Harmony Horsemanship Shop If you love harmony with your horse this is the place to shop! Also featuring 'Life is Better with an OTTB' clothes
- Harmony Horsemanship 101 Course learn online
- Online Calendar to check booked lessons and events
MEET OUR HORSES & PONIES
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just have to let you know that I’m super excited about what I’ve been learning from you in the few lessons I’ve had with you. It’s so different then anything I’ve been taught before and I love it. It’s so effective with Prairie as well.
I notice such an attitude change in her (especially in the last lesson with the tarp). She’s always been fairly willing to learn but she would become very easily frustrated and I haven’t seen that with her at all. I really feel like I have found a renewed energy and enthusiasm for riding. So, thank you! Looking forward to next time.
Sue A.adult pleasure rider
The boys had a wonderful time at your games camp last week. They are begging to go back for next year’s camp. Warrior looks amazing. The girls at your place work very well with him. Your horses are very well cared for and it shows.
I love Lindsey’s style of teaching. Natural horsemanship makes me feel like I am making a connection and building a partnership with the horse I am riding instead of simply just riding a horse.
Marcie I.Young adult endurance rider
Lindsey has introduced me to the world of natural horsemanship and provided me with many opportunities. She always has confidence in me, even when I doubt my own abilities. She makes me feel that Phin and I can do anything together, and whenever I want to try something new or a little more challenging, the answer is never no — she helps us work up to our goals, whether it is bridleless riding, jumping higher, or cantering jumps. She has helped me build my relationship with Phin, which is extremely important to me. It’s not just about the riding, but about the special relationship between horse and rider. For me there is no greater reward when working with horses than knowing the horse loves and trust you, and Lindsey makes that possible. Not only is Lindsey an outstanding teacher, but an even better friend. I am so glad to have met her and her wonderful horses too. Thank you Lindsey for everything you’ve done for me so far, I love taking lessons from you and look forward to building my natural horsemanship skills even more.
Erin K.Teenager, Jumper/Trail Rider
I watched Lindsey at the Everything Equine Trade Show as she rode with no bridle or halter, it was something that I thought was only ever a dream until today (after having her first ride with her horse using no bridle/halter and completed figure 8 patterns, back up, etc) and now I realize it is reality.
VickyAdult Pleasure Rider