We have options every month for open house times where anyone can drop in, see the farm, and meet the horses. It is a great opportunity to get up close with horses, see what we do, and learn a little about the farm and caring for horses.
Open house events are led by a staff member(s). They are free, and available to anyone to attend.
During an open house event you might experience:
- a tour of our facility
- meeting some of our horses
- feeding horses
- watch a demonstration of riding or activity
- go for a paddock walk to see how horses live and observe them
- learn about equine care
- help with a fun farm activity
Below is a schedule of Open Houses, feel free to drop in any time during an open house.
You can also drop in during our Obstacle Schooling Nights which are two Fridays each month from 5-8pm.
To visit the farm on a different date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour.
- The 2nd Thursday of every month, feel free to drop in from 9am-10am, meet the horses, have a tour, help feed the horses, watch a riding demonstration (certain dates only) and/or learn how to lead a horse.
- April 12th
- May 10th
- Saturday June 2nd for National Horse Day
- June 14th
- July 5th
- August 9th
- September 13th
- October 11th
- November 15th
- December 13th