We have a monthly open house where anyone can drop in, see the farm, and meet the horses. It is a great opportunity to get up close with horses, see what we do, and learn a little about the farm and caring for horses.
Open house events are led by a staff member(s). They are free, and available to anyone to attend.
During an open house event you might experience:
- a tour of our facility
- meeting some of our horses
- feeding horses
- watch a demonstration of riding or activity
- go for a paddock walk to see how horses live and observe them
- learn about equine care
- help with a fun farm activity
Below is a schedule of Open Houses, feel free to drop in any time during an open house. To visit the farm on a different date, please email email@example.com to arrange a tour.
- The 2nd Wednesday of every month, feel free to drop in from 12:3pm-2pm, meet the horses, have a tour, help feed the horses, watch a riding demonstration (certain dates only) and/or learn how to lead a horse.
- February 13th
- March 14th
- April 11th
- May 9th
- June 13th
- July 4th
- August 8th
- September 12th
- October 10th
- November 14th
- December 12th