- Monday March 12 – Friday March 16, 9am – 3pm, before and after camp care can be arranged
- A fun week filled with horsey activities: riding, equine care, games with horses, unmounted ground work
- The week finishes with a musical ride demonstration for parents and open house (from 2-3pm)
- Geared towards Kids ages 9-14yrs old of all experience levels (campers will divide into two groups for riding so they can ride at their appropriate level)
- Coaches Aleisha (mom, Vet Tech, 20+years with horses) and Wendy (Harmony Horsemanship Level 1 Instructor)
- Well trained horses – including international champions and movie stars!
- Located conviently at Partridge Horse Hill (531 Hwy 35, Pontypool – between Lindsay and Oshawa)
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 416-571-5914
- Registration Form Click Here
What horse do I ride?
If you already ride at PHH, we will try our best to pair you with the horse you ride in your lessons. If you are new to PHH we will pair you with a horse that can teach you new skills. You are also welcome to bring/ride your own horse.