Thank you for wanting to take part in activities with us!
We appreciate you taking the time to complete the required forms. We understand this can be a bit confusing at first, so here are some steps and pointers to follow:
1. Complete all the fields within the form. Sometimes you need to type information, for date of birth you need to select from the calendar or you can type it in, sometimes you need to check a box, or sometimes there is a menu to select an option.
- If you are completing the Date of Birth Calendar you don’t have to scroll and click from the calendar, you can type the date but it needs to be in this format: March 22, 2017 (month (written in full) day, year). Looks like:
2. Next Sign the form: After you have completed all of the required fields, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see an image that looks like this:
- If you clicked the above image but you didn’t complete all of the required fields, then you will see when you scroll up through the document some alerts of what you need to complete. They look like this:
- If you’ve completed the fields, then when you click the blue arrow signature area you will be given options to sign the form. You can either type in your name, or use your mouse/touch screen to draw your signature. It looks like this:
- When you look at the above example, you can see there are two options: “Draw Signature” and “Type in Signature”. In the above example, “Type in Signature” is selected (you can tell because it is yellow). This is the easiest option. All you have to do is make sure you name under “Please Confirm full name and signature” (where it says ‘Your Name Goes Here’) is your name (your name should already be here because the form automatically fills it in). Then click ‘Adopt & Sign”.
3. Now “Agree & Sign” : Once you have signed the document, you will see that now there is a Blue button option called Agree and Send. It looks like this and is in the bottom right hand corner of the page:
- When you click the ‘Agree and Sign’ button (as shown above). It will email us both a pdf copy of the document.
- If you didn’t yet sign the document (step 2), you will see that this button is grey and it won’t let you click it. This is because you need to complete the form and sign it before you can agree to it. The grey button looks like this:
If you can’t get the online form to work
We do have pdf versions of our forms that you can print and sign… we prefer to be paperless but we understand that sometimes a hard copy is needed.
In that case, here are some pdf forms that you can print, sign, and email/mail to us.
I hope you have found this helpful! If you have any more questions about forms please email email@example.com
- Partridge Horse Hill Shop Show your PHH pride by wearing our new T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- Harmony Horsemanship Shop If you love harmony with your horse this is the place to shop! Also featuring 'Life is Better with an OTTB' clothes
- Harmony Horsemanship 101 Course learn online
- Online Calendar to check booked lessons and events