- Birthday parties, school trips, bachelorette parties, family get togethers, work retreats, and more. A group experience can be for any occasion of 4 people or more.
- Sign up and pay for a group experience online click here
“I would love to send a letter or do a rave review upon our experience today! We cannot believe the time and attention each child received and were so overwhelmed with the place, and with your staff and volunteers! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this as my daughter said “the best birthday EVER”!!!!!!!!We went into this blind, not really knowing what to expect and you exceeded everything I had in mind. I do not know much about horses, but my daughter has been intrigued for years, and today she got to share this learning with her very best friends.Thank you!”Julie L
- We can have groups up to 30 people.
- We can have 6 people riding to 1 coach.
- We can have 12 people on horses maximum at one time.
- This means when we have a group of 30 people they are rotating through stations. At one station there is riding, another might be equine care (grooming, learning about horses), and another might be ground work (leading the horse, tricks).
- For groups of 12 or less we can keep the group together for activities, or we can divide into two groups.
- For groups of 13 or more, we will need to divide into smaller groups and rotate everyone through ‘stations’. Each station can have an activity. The maximum we can have riding at one time is 12 people.
Activities we offer
- learning about horse care and grooming
- having fun with horses on the ground (leading, horse agility)
- movie tricks with our horses that have starred in feature films
- riding lesson
- games on horseback (musical stalls, Simon says)
- having fun in our obstacle park for horses (bridges, teeter totters, and more)
- costume party with horses (come dressed up and you can dress up the horses to match)
- use of our 20x30ft lounge (there is a local pizza place you can order pizza from in Pontypool, you are welcome to bring in a cake, etc for your group)
- If you are want a standard group experience (2hrs with up to 12 people for $35/person) you can register and pay at this link
- If you have 13+ people or want more than 2hrs, please contact us for a custom quote at email@example.com.
- Group experiences are typically available Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays before noon or after 4pm, or Sundays before 11am, or after 5pm. If you are requesting outside of these times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
- For groups of 4-12 = $35/person for 2hrs, Add $15 each for each extra hour. (add HST)
- For groups of 13-30 = $25/person for 2hrs, Add $10 each for each extra hour. (add HST)
- If you are purchasing a standard group experience (2hrs with up to 12 people for $35/person) you can register and pay at this link
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we need helmets or riding clothes/boots? We have a selection of helmets you can borrow, but you are welcome to bring your own riding helmet (bike helmets are not allowed). For riding you need shoes with a 1/2″ heel (cowboy boots, riding boots, hiking boots, rubber boots) – exception, young kids that are going for a short ride while being led do not need special shoes because their feet will not be in the stirrups. Gloves are recommended (sport gloves, riding gloves, or gardening gloves).
- What happens if it rains? We have a large indoor arena that has obstacles, jumps, and music that we can have fun in. Even on hot sunny days we tend to ride indoors because it is cooler to be in the shade indoors.
- Is your facility heated and air conditioned? Our ‘party room’ is heated in winter and has fans during summer, but the barn and riding ring are not heated or air condintioned so please dress appropriately.
- I have more qustions – please email email@example.com or call 416-571-5914
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Partridge Horse Hill Shop Show your PHH pride by wearing our new T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- Harmony Horsemanship Shop If you love harmony with your horse this is the place to shop! Also featuring 'Life is Better with an OTTB' clothes
- Harmony Horsemanship 101 Course learn online
- Online Calendar to check booked lessons and events
MEET OUR HORSES & PONIES
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just have to let you know that I’m super excited about what I’ve been learning from you in the few lessons I’ve had with you. It’s so different then anything I’ve been taught before and I love it. It’s so effective with Prairie as well.
I notice such an attitude change in her (especially in the last lesson with the tarp). She’s always been fairly willing to learn but she would become very easily frustrated and I haven’t seen that with her at all. I really feel like I have found a renewed energy and enthusiasm for riding. So, thank you! Looking forward to next time.
Sue A.adult pleasure rider
The boys had a wonderful time at your games camp last week. They are begging to go back for next year’s camp. Warrior looks amazing. The girls at your place work very well with him. Your horses are very well cared for and it shows.
I love Lindsey’s style of teaching. Natural horsemanship makes me feel like I am making a connection and building a partnership with the horse I am riding instead of simply just riding a horse.
Marcie I.Young adult endurance rider
Lindsey has introduced me to the world of natural horsemanship and provided me with many opportunities. She always has confidence in me, even when I doubt my own abilities. She makes me feel that Phin and I can do anything together, and whenever I want to try something new or a little more challenging, the answer is never no — she helps us work up to our goals, whether it is bridleless riding, jumping higher, or cantering jumps. She has helped me build my relationship with Phin, which is extremely important to me. It’s not just about the riding, but about the special relationship between horse and rider. For me there is no greater reward when working with horses than knowing the horse loves and trust you, and Lindsey makes that possible. Not only is Lindsey an outstanding teacher, but an even better friend. I am so glad to have met her and her wonderful horses too. Thank you Lindsey for everything you’ve done for me so far, I love taking lessons from you and look forward to building my natural horsemanship skills even more.
Erin K.Teenager, Jumper/Trail Rider
I watched Lindsey at the Everything Equine Trade Show as she rode with no bridle or halter, it was something that I thought was only ever a dream until today (after having her first ride with her horse using no bridle/halter and completed figure 8 patterns, back up, etc) and now I realize it is reality.
VickyAdult Pleasure Rider