531 Hwy 35
Partridge Horse Hill started in 2011. Every year we make new improvements.
We are currently full.
If you would like to be on our waiting list, please email us at email@example.com
- installed automatic waters, water hydrants, and hydro to the paddocks
- new paddocks and run in shelters
- an outdoor sand ring and outdoor obstacle ring
- new indoor arena (80 x 250ft includes indoor hay storage space and tack up/locker space)
- a steal round pen
- lights to the outdoor sand ring and round pen
- many obstacles including teeter, table, bridge, carwash, pedestal, pool noodle squeeze, 20ft high bridge, and balance beam
- created a paddock paradise system so the horses have dirt tracks with fenced off grass areas that they have access to when it is a safe length to eat
- bleachers for seating both indoors and outdoors at the rings
- installed new lighting in the barn
- purchased new caveletti jumps and poles to add to our collection of jumps
- painted the barn & roof
- installed lockers for boarders and part boarders
- installed new fencing everywhere (we are a wire fence free farm)
- purchased a variety of toys and props including barrels and hula hoops
- new heated viewing/education room
We only offer outdoor board.
Currently we are full and not accepting new boarders. Contact Us to be on our waiting list.
– A boarding contract needs to be completed. Click Here
– A waiver needs to be completed and social media form, click here to go to our forms page
Please contact us if you are interested in boarding with us.
For more information about our facility please click here