531 Hwy 35
Partridge Horse Hill started in 2011. Every year we make new improvements.
We are currently full.
If you would like to be on our waiting list, please email us at [email protected]
Some new things we’ve done since 2011:
- installed automatic waters, water hydrants, and hydro to the paddocks
- building paddocks and run in shelters
- making an outdoor sand ring and outdoor obstacle ring
- new indoor arena (80 x 250ft includes indoor hay storage space and tack up/locker space)
- installing a round pen
- adding lights to the outdoor sand ring and round pen
- building obstacles including teeter, table, bridge, carwash, pedestal, pool noodle squeeze, 20ft high bridge, and balance beam
- creating a paddock paradise system so the horses have dirt tracks with fenced off grass areas that they have access to when it is a safe length to eat
- bleachers for seating both indoors and outdoors at the rings
- installed new lighting in the barn
- purchased new caveletti jumps and poles to add to our collection of jumps
- painted the barn & roof
- installed lockers for boarders and part boarders
- installed new fencing everywhere.
- purchased a variety of toys and props including barrels and hula hoops.
We only offer outdoor board.
Currently we are full and not accepting new boarders. Contact Us to be on our waiting list.
– A boarding contract needs to be completed. Click Here
– A waiver needs to be completed and social media form, click here to go to our forms page
Please contact us if you are interested in boarding with us.
For more information about our facility please click here
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Partridge Horse Hill Shop Show your PHH pride by wearing our new T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- Harmony Horsemanship Shop If you love harmony with your horse this is the place to shop! Also featuring 'Life is Better with an OTTB' clothes
- Harmony Horsemanship 101 Course learn online
- Online Calendar to check booked lessons and events
MEET OUR HORSES & PONIES
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just have to let you know that I’m super excited about what I’ve been learning from you in the few lessons I’ve had with you. It’s so different then anything I’ve been taught before and I love it. It’s so effective with Prairie as well.
I notice such an attitude change in her (especially in the last lesson with the tarp). She’s always been fairly willing to learn but she would become very easily frustrated and I haven’t seen that with her at all. I really feel like I have found a renewed energy and enthusiasm for riding. So, thank you! Looking forward to next time.
Sue A.adult pleasure rider
The boys had a wonderful time at your games camp last week. They are begging to go back for next year’s camp. Warrior looks amazing. The girls at your place work very well with him. Your horses are very well cared for and it shows.
I love Lindsey’s style of teaching. Natural horsemanship makes me feel like I am making a connection and building a partnership with the horse I am riding instead of simply just riding a horse.
Marcie I.Young adult endurance rider
Lindsey has introduced me to the world of natural horsemanship and provided me with many opportunities. She always has confidence in me, even when I doubt my own abilities. She makes me feel that Phin and I can do anything together, and whenever I want to try something new or a little more challenging, the answer is never no — she helps us work up to our goals, whether it is bridleless riding, jumping higher, or cantering jumps. She has helped me build my relationship with Phin, which is extremely important to me. It’s not just about the riding, but about the special relationship between horse and rider. For me there is no greater reward when working with horses than knowing the horse loves and trust you, and Lindsey makes that possible. Not only is Lindsey an outstanding teacher, but an even better friend. I am so glad to have met her and her wonderful horses too. Thank you Lindsey for everything you’ve done for me so far, I love taking lessons from you and look forward to building my natural horsemanship skills even more.
Erin K.Teenager, Jumper/Trail Rider
I watched Lindsey at the Everything Equine Trade Show as she rode with no bridle or halter, it was something that I thought was only ever a dream until today (after having her first ride with her horse using no bridle/halter and completed figure 8 patterns, back up, etc) and now I realize it is reality.
VickyAdult Pleasure Rider